Registrations now open!
Intune is a fantastic MDM tool and if you follow my main website, you'll see it's something I use day-in, day-out
One drawback though is no in-built backup options.
Being cloud based everyone assumes loss of policies won't happen, but that doesn't cover user error or accidental deletion.
This is where Intune Backup comes in.
- Easy Backup
- Easy Modular Restore - Pick your backup and pick what to restore
- Multi-tenant out of the box
- Easy tenant onboarding
- Data lives in your GitHub/Azure Repository
- Access to tenants via your own app reg
- Gold Tenant - Configure your master tenant and copy policies to customers from it
How it works
Underneath it uses my Backup/Restore script with a web front end using the GitHub and Azure DevOps API to display your data. It then uses an Azure Automation Webhook to trigger the script underneath