Intune is a fantastic MDM tool and if you follow my main website, you'll see it's something I use day-in, day-out
One drawback though is no in-built backup options.
Being cloud based everyone assumes loss of policies won't happen, but that doesn't cover user error or accidental deletion.
This is where Intune Backup comes in.
Now also featuring app deployment and policy assignment!
- Easy Backup
- Easy Modular Restore - Pick your backup and pick what to restore
- Multi-tenant out of the box
- Easy tenant onboarding
- Data lives in your GitHub/Azure Repository
- Access to tenants via your own app reg
- Gold Tenant - Configure your master tenant and copy policies to customers from it
- Application Deployment using Winget
- Policy Assignment backup and restore
- Base policy deployment from our own standard baselines
How it works
Underneath it uses my Backup/Restore script with a web fron end using the GitHub and Azure DevOps API to display your data. It then uses an Azure Automation Webhook to trigger the script underneath